LIFE AFTER LIFE

Life after life
Have you ever wondered what wou;d happen after you leave this life? Do you ever take a break from your daily hustling and bustling of this life and ask your self the following questions? Where am I going after I leave earth? What do I want to do after I life leave me?
    I recently discovered that most people in my region are some much engrossed in things  of this world that they fail to remember that life begins here but it does not end here they got themselves involved
The answers lies in your hands, most fail to recognise the fact that life does begin here but it do not end here,we allcan leave a fulfil life by doing away with the following everyday obstacles such as unhealthy competition and envy,with true love, obedience of constituted authority and environment we can achieve a fulfilled life.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW FACE OF CORRUPTION

BIZARRE WORLD